Family Sponsored Cycle – 16 or 38 miles
10am, Saturday 26th November
Raising money for junior rowing boats.
- Meet at 10am at Portadown Boat Club.
- All participants should wear appropriate clothing for the weather and wear a cycle helmet.
- There are 2 options:
– 16 mile route from the Club to Scarva & back
– 38 mile route from the Club to Carnbane, Newry & back.
- Refreshments served at Scarva and Carnbane, Newry.
- Supervisors will be at the tow path road crossing but cyclist should take care at these points.
- Cakes, buns, traybakes & refreshments available to buy afterwards at the Clubhouse – see more about our Coffee Morning.
- Open to everyone & suitable for families – as long as you are fit to cycle either 16 or 38 miles!
Download sponsorship form here.
Email to let us know you are taking part: PortadownBoatClubSecretary@gmail.com
Good luck and have fun!